Almighty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Together we stand, united, we fall as one, we rise as one

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A seasonal song I've played with.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buarainech

Buarainech

A seasonal song I've played with. Empty
PostSubject: A seasonal song I've played with.   A seasonal song I've played with. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:11 am

This used to be a song by Shakin Stevens, it was called "merry christmas everyone", but I've changed it a bit, but kept the same tune. If you want to know the tune, listen the it on utube, if u dare.lol.

Then use the words below inplace of the original words.

Happy kill day everyone

"Snow is fallin, all around me, children screaming, with guts ripped out, Tis the season, oh my heart is beatin, Happy kill day, everyone".

"We are running, kids are yellin, as we chase them, on open ground, if we catch them, we will rip their hearts out, Happy kill day, everyone"

"We're gonna have a good time tonight, we're gonna hunt those little sods, that really p'd us off"

"One is crying, cos he fell over, time to worry, little one, when we kill you, you will bleed profucely, happy kill day, everyone"

"We're gonna have a good time tonight, we're gonna hunt those little sods, that really p'd us off"

"I see a father, running at me, I pull a shotgun, from my coat, pull the trigger, then there is no daddy, happy kill day, everyone"

"Snow is fallin, all around me, children screaming, with guts ripped out, Tis the season, oh my heart is beatin, Happy kill day, everyone".

"Snow is fallin, all around me, children screaming, with guts ripped out, Tis the season, oh my heart is beatin, Happy kill day, everyone, happy kill day, every one, happy kill day, everyone"
Back to top Go down
Ishihtor

Ishihtor

PostSubject: Re: A seasonal song I've played with.   A seasonal song I've played with. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:50 pm

lol Bua. I just saw what you wrote down at humor, and I must say you live up to it. xD
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: A seasonal song I've played with.   A seasonal song I've played with. EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:45 pm

wonderful song when can i participate in the festivitys?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A seasonal song I've played with.   A seasonal song I've played with. Empty

Back to top Go down

A seasonal song I've played with.
Page 1 of 1